Do any of these resonate with you?
- You may be business owner with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but you sometimes get yourself into interior design messes. You don’t want an interior designer to “take over” but at the same time, an experienced interior designer can bring years of expertise to the project, and work with the other team players who bring their skill and years of know how.
You are looking for someone to help take away some of the design process stress.
- Is it difficult to tell blue from green? Colour is essential, if you don’t get the colour right, the perfect ambience will not be created. I am a designer who totally gets that the colour must be right- it’s the foundation and spirit of the project.
So if any of these points ring true, then let’s connect. These are the exact problems I solve. Here is a few recent commercial projects. See my portfolio for more details.
2018- Chateau Victoria- Fairfield Meeting Room
2017 After: The Union Club of BC, National Historic Site
Before- The Union Club of BC
2017- Chateau Victoria- Penthouse Suites
2016- Pacific Landing Phase 1 & 2 –Complete colour schemes for condo units and common areas.
2016- Uplands Golf Course, PGA Tour Course– Completed new bar and updates to main club house lounges, dining rooms, washrooms, and ladies locker room.
2013- Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites-Complete suite renovation.
List of more recent past projects:
2019- Royal Victoria Yacht Club- Currently working on dining room and bar area upgrades.
2018- The Chateau Victoria- Completed renos for 2 hotel meeting rooms.
2017- The Union Club of BC- Completed renos for ballroom upgrade
2017- The Chateau Victoria- Completed renos for 7 Penthouse Suites.
2017- Travelodge Victoria Airport Sidney– Completed renos to guest rooms, corridors, and lobby.
2017- Pacific Landing, phase 2– Condo and brownstone building development. All interior specs and floor plans for suites, penthouse, brownstones, & common areas.
2016- Uplands Golf Course- Completed renos for new bar in clubhouse and updates to lounge, dining areas, ladies locker rooms, and washrooms.
2016-Days Inn, Victoria Inner Harbour– Completion of specifications for all new guest room furnishings.
2015- Pacific Landing– 3 condo building development. All interior specs and floor plans for suites and common areas.
2014-Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites– Completion of new colour schemes for 90 rooms of guest suites.
2014- Coronation Mall- Ladysmith. New colour palette for mall exterior.
2013- Accent Inns– Completion of new colour scheme for all standard rooms in the chain.
2013- Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites– Completion of new colour schemes for 15 floors of corridors.
2013- Polo Pacific Condos– Quebec st. 4 colour board options for updates lobby & corridors.
2013- Harbourside Condos– 630-636 Montreal st. 4 colour board options for updates in lobby and lower corridors.
2012- Oak Bay Beach Hotel– Revision of all room furniture layouts, fabric selections, and furniture design. Staged 100 rooms before opening of new 5 star hotel.
2012- Thrifty Foods– Completion of standardized decor manual for new construction and renovation of all grocery stores.
2012/13- Dr Morgan Hall– Drawings and finishes for busy dental office major renovation.
2012- Arc Hair Salon– Space plan and electrical drawings for salon renovation.
2010-13- Canadian Coast Guard Ship- Sir Wilfred Laurier. Updated finishes and furnishings for Officer’s and Crew’s lounges.
2010-2018- Cook St Medical Building-1175 Cook St. Space planned, specified finishes and colours for:
- Dr Mark Wensley
- Juniper Family Health
- Origins Counselling Services
- Dr Daphne Fontane
- Better Business Bureau
- Mary Manning Centre for Children
- Bridges for Women
- Campbell Wellness Consulting
- DuBrule Hair Restoration Centre
- Victoria Counselling Centre
- Britec Computer Systems
- Dr. Susan McIssac, Registered Psychologist
- Lobby and 2nd Floor